Eschenbach's laboMED provides hands-free magnification for fine work tasks, leisure or craft activities, they feature:
- Easily interchangeable lenses, this makes the laboMED easy to adapt as a customers needs change or for completing different tasks
- Comfortable working distance even with a high level of magnification
- Discreet metal frame, black matt finish
- Only suitable for non-spectacle wearers
- Planoconvex PXM lightweight lens for a distortion-free image with edge-to-edge sharpness
- Supplied with protective box
- Lens size: binocular 74.5 X 28 mm
- Lens clamp made from glass fibre reinforced plastic
Variants: Lens | Magnification | Working distance approx.
164450 - Binocular | 1.7 X / 2.5 dpt | 400 mm
164451 - Binocular | 2.0 X / 2.5 dpt | 250 mm
164452 - Binocular | 2.5 X / 5.0 dpt | 180 mm
164453 - Binocular | 3.0 X / 7.75 dpt | 130 mm
Recommended use: Crafts, hobbies and occupational tasks that require hands-free magnification.