Eschenbach's tube microscope is a micromagnifier with illumination, suitable for inspecting a wide range of surfaces such as metals, textiles, mineral, varnishes etc.
- Wide focusing range enables raised or depressed features (e.g. holes) to be examined in detail
- The wide adjustment range is even able to compensate for a high level of visual impairment
- Lens made of high quality silicate
- A high level of brightness is achieved as a result of the large lens aperture. Additional illumination is not usually required in daylight conditions.
- Precise focusing with adjustable wheel
- The light can be used when required
- Requires 2 x AA batteries
- Magnification 30 X, glass lenses